Skip to content
How Can You Help?
- Buy Books. The proceeds go for the scholarship fund. Some, however, does have to go for upkeep, insurance and such on the Memorial. Any monetary donations will go 100% to the scholarship fund, and is tax deductible. Go to our Books page to order.
- Donate. We take check donations. You can make out your tax-deductible donation to Big Thompson Canyon Flood Memorial, Inc. and mail it to our address:
Big Thompson Canyon Flood Memorial, Inc.
125 Grouse Hollow Lane
Loveland, Colorado 80537
- Submit your story. We want to hear from you and get your story. By connecting together, we heal together.
- Join us at the annual Memorial Service to connect with survivors, family, friends, and give/receive many hugs.
- Scholarships. Not only do our scholarship donations help, but also sharing our Scholarship opportunity with families of the flood victims is so important. We want to be able to give to the grandchildren and great-grandchildren what those who lost their lives that day couldn’t.